- Tide Graph 3.3 is compatible with iOS 6.
- Tide Graph 1.3 for Mac OS X is compatible with Mountain Lion and earlier.
Tide Graph for the iPhone, iPad, and Mac OSX
by Brainware LLCDownload from
- Tide Tables (monthly view)
- Horizontal view (tilt the phone and see a bigger graph).
- View saved graphs WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION!
- Save Your Favorite Locations
- Uses your internet connection to get the latest tide graphs.
- Interactive graph shows you Tide information as you move the cursor.
- Based on the same tide prediction algorithms used by the National Ocean Service.
- Automatically sorts Tide Stations based on your geographical location.
- Indicates how far the Tide Station is from your current location.
- Choose any date in the past or in the future.
- Automatically remembers your Station when launched.
- All times shown in the local time of the Tide Station.
- Sunrise and sunset and moonlight graph.
- Tide, Sun, and Moon event information.
- Tide list stored in the application now for faster selection.
- Fixed several crash bugs caused by multi threading nature of the application.
- Remembers last tide graph when you are out of network coverage.
- Map button shows satellite view of port in Maps application
- Built in help button and easier to switch locations.
- Day + and Day - buttons to switch days quicker.